Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
CHEMLINK F1260 DURALINK SEALANT ELASTIC 10.3 MEDIUM BROWN
Other products by
Other products by Chem Link
|Type||DURALINK SEAL ELAST|
Sign In to see this product's availability at Your Branch
- Premium high performance sealant. Silyl Terminated Polyether chemistry.
- Highly elastic sealant designed for applications with extremely dynamic joints and where enhanced adhesion is needed.
- Designed and rated for +/-50% joint movement.
- RECOMMENDED FOR METAL ROOFING AND SIDING.
- Elongation 750-800% and tensile strength of 250+ PSI.
- Superior adhesion to difficult surfaces including Kynar coated roof metals, metals with acrylic finish, vinyl siding or vinyl clad windows, glass, metals, EFIS, foam, plastics, concrete, stone, wood, BUR, cured asphalt and more.
- Non-Staining: Will not stain limestone or marble, etc.
- 100% Solids, non-shrinking, 100% solvent free, zero VOC, very low odor.
- Quick curing and low temp curing (down to 30F). Skins in about 20 minutes.
- USDA compliant for non-food-contact areas.