Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
FLEXIBLE SEAL CAULKING 10.6 OUNCE BLACK
Other products by
Other products by AC Products
Sign In to see this product's availability at Your Branch
A solvent based single component, primerless, paintable modified Kraton G elastomeric mastic coating to be applied by caulking gun, brush or rollercoat. Flexible Seal is a high grade high performance, above grade material used for narrow cracks, small holes, and seams on steel, glass, aluminum, concrete, wood brick, clay and tile substrates. Our Brush Grade material is excellent for use where working with a sealant cartridge is excessively time consuming. Tack free in 30-60 minutes. Paintable after 24 hours with latex paint, oil based paint may be applied after 1 week.
- Sticks to wet surfaces – can be applied in the rain!
- For shake, concrete, tile, asphalt & fiberglass roofs & more.
- UV Resistant mildew & fungus resistant.
- Use on flashing, skylights, HVAC, masonry
- Elastomeric for a weatherproof long lasting repair
- Resticks and paintable.
- Excellent adhesion over “other failed” roofing products.
- Use Flexible Seal in place of “wet patch cement.”