Find a Branch
The Allied Building Products Mobile App
TRACK 18GAUGE 4INCH 20FEET 1-1/4 LEG
Other products by
ClarkWestern Building Systems
Other products by ClarkWestern Building Systems
Sign In to see this product's availability at Your Branch
ClarkDietrich Cold-Formed Steel Track
- Standard Web Size: 2-1/2”, 3-1/2”, 3-5/8”, 4”, 5-1/2”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 14”
- Leg heights: 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2” and 3”.
- Thickness: 33 mils (20ga), 43 mils (18ga), 54 mils (16ga), 68 mils (14ga) and 97 mils (12ga).
- 33mil (20ga) and 43mil (18ga) framing products are produced with 33ksi steel.
- 54mil (16ga), 68mil (14ga) and 97mil (12ga) products are produced with 50ksi steelunless otherwise noted.
- Standard coating: CP60 (G90 available)
- Standard 10’ lengths. (Custom lengths available)
- Additional member depths of 7-1/4", 9-1/4", 11-1/2", 13-1/2" and 14" are also available.
- All track are color coded for easy identification.
ClarkDietrich structural track is a U-shaped framing component used as top and bottom runners to secure wall studs. Structural track is also used as end support closures for joists at exterior or foundation walls, head and sill plates of wall openings and solid blocking. Track is normally ordered in corresponding size and gauge to the wall studs. Longer leg track is used for deflection conditions or to accommodate uneven or inconsistent floor or ceiling conditions. Slip track for track-over-track assemblies is also available.